California Arcadia Mission

A Missionary Blog for Elder Andrew Page
Serving The Lord in the California Arcadia Mission
August 2013 - August 2015

California Time

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Last CCM Email

Good Afternoon Glorious World and All Who Inhabit It!

Well folks, its been fun. It is sad, but all good things must come to an end. I am leaving the CCM in just a few days and it will be a great yet sad experience. Great because i will actually start doing the thing that i have been preparing for yet sad to leave the great friends that i have made. I will get to make some more friends though. It will be more great than sad, in fact it will be a bitter sweet symphony. But the next time I talk to Mom will be on the phone, I do believe :) It will surely be a great experience.

Anyways this week was a blast as always. No need for details. Alright, alright ill tell ya. You just had to ask nicely haha. Anyways, I dont know if ive mentioned before district 10D in emails past but they are awesome. They were all in our branch together and we bonded for the whole time in the CCM. We did everything together like eat, play, and share spiritual insights. My district looked up to them literally and spiritually. They were all huge and they all had awesome points of view on different aspects of the gospel. Anyways they left this past monday and it was sad to see them go. They were our first friends leaving the CCM. I think this is good for us because it will be the first of many goodbyes. But before they left, we skipped the regular church videos they have on Sunday, and had a district to district testimony meeting. It was a good trade, I believe. It was probably the most spiritual experience ive had in a while. Everybody shared their testimonies and it was a brilliant experience. The Spirit filled the whole room as everybody spoke. It was cool to hear everyones background and hear how the gospel has influenced everybodys life. It was a real testimony builder.

That was prolly the highlight of my week. It has set the tone of the rest of my mission. OH! Also something that was awesome is that one of the elders from 10D is the starting quarterback from BYU come 2015! So i can say i met someone famous. Woot woot hahaah. And also it is really exciting to leave this CCM. I dont really know how to explain it. Its like leaving for my mission all over again. I cant wait but i also can, if that makes sense.



Anyways, I love this gospel. I know i should be typing in espanol but that would take entirely too long. Entonces, i love this gospel and i hope you know that by now. I wanna bear testimony of the miracle of repentance and how it can help you. If there is anything that you have done in your life that you are not proud of, you can always turn to God to forgive you of your sins. The miracle of forgiveness, in the opinion of yours truly, is that no matter how bad we can be, God will forgive us of our sins. We just need a broken heart and a contrite spirit. We also need a few other steps but just ask your Bishop for help. He is not there to judge you, but to help you take the necessary steps of repentance. He will be very understanding and help you through the whole process. I bear you this wittness and invite all to repent sincerely, en el nombre de Jesucristo, amén.

Love, Elder Pagína

No comments:

Post a Comment